Dental Consult in Mentor
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation that includes an explanation of your diagnosis and dental treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please call our Mentor office if you have any questions about your first visit: Budrys Dental Office in Mentor OH Phone Number (440) 951-1318.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
- Please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med.)
Make Our Office Your Dental Home
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our office.